Membership Terms & Conditions
Imaginosity Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Memberships are non-transferable and for the exclusive use of those individuals designated on the card. NOTE: Cards presented by non-members are subject to confiscation.
2. You membership is only to be used by the NAMED members. An adult member must provide proof of identity such as a valid driver's licence or other photo ID at the point of admission. The name on the ID must match the name indicated on the membership. You will be asked for proof of identity. If a visitor fails to produce ID the Management reserves the right to refuse entry - please help EVERYONE to avoid embarrassment by not lending your card to anyone else.
3. Each family will be issued one membership card – in the event that this card is lost you will be issued one replacement card for free and thereafter will be charged a fee for any replacements. There is a €10 replacement fee for lost or stolen cards. NO EXCEPTIONS
4. Please bear in mind that booking is recommended at weekends, on school holidays and at times when we are busy with school groups. If you are not booked in for a session you may be refused entry - we have a very strict capacity in the building that is dictated by Fire Regulations and Health and Safety. It is your responsibility to book your session in advance online at www.imaginosity.ie, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01 2176130. On busy days member bookings will be held for 15 MINUTES AFTER THE START OF THE SESSION after this you spaces will be released and entry cannot be guaranteed.
5. Imaginosity, Dublin Children's Museum reserves the right to prevent or suspend visitation on days other than those announced for any reason, including, but not limited to, reasons of urgent repair or maintenance and acts of nature, without liability of any kind. We reserve the right to close the building to host private functions or for other events.
6. Memberships are for the specified duration of 6 or 12 months and cannot be put on hold for any period of time.
7. A 6 month membership cannot be upgraded to a 12 month membership after a cooling off period of 1 week, a new purchase of a 6 month or 12 month membership must be made on expiry.
8. Personal inforamtion and data provided to Imaginosity will be used for the purpose of processing your membership application and, if accepted Imaginosity may from time to time send you information about Imaginosity and upcoming events.
9. By acception the terms and conditions you are acknowledging that the SUPERVISION, SAFETY AND CARE of your children while at imaginosity is solely your responsibility. You must supervise ALL children in your group at ALL times. If using the cafe, you must have your children with you, or one adult member of your party must supervise them on the museum floor. If children are left unattended on the floor, management reserves the right to request you leave the cafe to supervise your children.
6. Imaginosity members are required to abide by the RULES OF IMAGINOSITY as all our visitors are. Imaginosity Rules of Play are based on safety, common sense & courtesy to other visitors and to Imaginosity Staff.
We have 6 'Rules of Play'
- Parents and Guardians are encouraged to play and engage with their children, but the SUPERVISION, SAFETY AND CARE of your children while at Imaginosity is solely your responsibility. You must supervise your children at ALL times.
- No running on the floors. This is for the benefit of smaller visitors who may get knocked over. Two hours is plenty of time to play and have fun with all the exhibits.
- No eating or drinking permitted on the museum floor, again for the safety of children with allergies and the cleanliness of our exhibit spaces.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All of the exhibits have smaller components, which if left in the worng space don't make sense, so we ask that when you have finished playing with them, please try to return them to their creative environment. This is to ensure that all visitors have equal access and as wonderful an experience as your child.
- We encourage helpfulness and co-operation and offer an Imaginosity sticker to the children who participate. Don't forget to let us know that you helped!
By entering Imaginosity all members agree to abide by the RULES OF PLAY.
Would you like to support our work? Get in touch for more information about the ways in which you can help.