Family Membership @ Imaginosity
With Family Membership to Imaginosity, Dublin Children's Museum your family can enjoy Imaginosity's interactive exhibits, workshops and activities, as often as you like, in one year, for one price with Family Membership.
Benefits of Family Membership
- Unlimited admission to Imaginosity for 12 months or 6 months
- Receive monthly member's newsletter
- 10% discount in the Imaginosity Gift Shop
- 10% discount on birthday parties hosted at Imaginosity (Saturday & Sunday only)
- 10% discount on all seasonal camps (Summer, Easter etc) at Imaginosity
- Advance notice of any forthcoming events to facilitate priority booking
***Incentives for Members***
We have also added some extra incentives for members:
- If you renew either a 12 month or a 6 month membership for 12 months you will receive an extra month of Membership for free.
- If you introduce a friend who then becomes a member, you will receive an extra month of Membership for free (Introduce two friends and you get two extra free months added to your membership). Just make sure that your friend mentions your name when they are signing up!
Also, Imaginosity Membershop now entitles you to have the opportunity to name an alternate adult on your membership. This means that a named spouse/grandparent/childminder or au pair can visit Imaginosity in your place, with your children, at no extra cost (proof of ID will be required).
Contact us for further details - terms and conditions apply.
Cost of Membership
12 Month Membership
- Family of 2: €135
- Family of 3: €200
- Family of 4: €255
- Family of 5: €320
- Family of 6: €380
- Family of 7: €450
- Family of 8: €500
6 Month Membership
- Family of 2: €100
- Family of 3: €140
- Family of 4: €180
- Family of 5: €225
- Family of 6: €270
- Family of 7: €315
- Family of 8: €350
**Please note a Family of 2 covers 1 adult and 1 child, a Family of 3 can cover 1 adult and 2 children or 2 adults and 1 child and so on.
How do I apply for Family Membership?
You can apply for membership by:
Once we receive your form, we will call you to take credit card payments.
Alternatively, you can pay by cheque or cash by downloading, completing and posting the form to our address or by calling into the museum.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply for membership
For queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to support our work? Get in touch for more information about the ways in which you can help.